Anagram Systems is a successful, growing business with a long-established reputation for providing software solutions that make a positive, tangible difference to the way our customers run their businesses.
We have more than 35 years of experience of developing software that streamlines performance, enabling our customers to become more productive and profitable.
Our teams are dedicated to a process of continuous development, ensuring our software is always at the cutting edge of business management technology.
If you are interested in joining a successful company with a strong, proven track record for providing innovative software solutions to small and medium sized businesses, we would love to hear from you.
We are always keen to hear from skilled programmers, successful sales people and experienced helpdesk professionals.
We are focused on creating an inclusive workplace to attract the most talented people from all backgrounds and cultures. We strive for a culture that encourages our team members to do well and to do the best possible job- whatever that job may be.
ERP Software Implementation and Training Consultant
As a result of ongoing company growth, we are seeking an experienced ERP software implementation and training consultant to join our team.
As a consultant you will support new and existing customers by providing user training and system reviews that will form the basis of detailed solution development proposals. These will set out recommendations for training new users and our existing customer base.
Working closely with our software development team, you will also be responsible for coordinating the creation of system modifications required by customers to to support their specific functional needs.
You will be fully supported by our existing consultants and developers in order to build an advanced knowledge of Encore, its functionality and the practical use of the system in a business environment.
- Demonstrate Encore in line with an understanding of customer journeys
- Help develop and deliver high quality solutions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer requirements
- Utilise product knowledge to identify opportunities for providing training and consultancy to both new and existing customers
- Documentation of customers’ business process and functional development requirements
- Installation of Encore Encore and provision of training to new customers and their teams
- Provide training in a classroom environments from our own offices and on-site at customers’ premises
- Provide training remotely via video conferences and webinars
- Support the sales process by combining strong product knowledge with consultative expertise in business processes
- At least five years of experience in accounting, stock control or ERP software consultancy
- Professional and polished abilities in presenting and demonstrating software to end users and C level audiences
- Ability to conduct business process analysis and requirement gathering exercises
- The ability to document customer requirements for developing business processes and product functionality
- Familiarity with the types of documents used in finance and the roles these documents play
- A willing and open approach to working within and outside the team to achieve results
- A highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
- Proven organisational and project management skills alongside the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience of presenting to customers at seminars and conferences
- A technical understanding of Windows server environments
- A full clean driving license
To apply for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to us: