Comprehensive Customer Detail Management
Encore makes it easy you and your teams to capture and maintain customer information. The system’s powerful search functionality enables users to find customer records instantly.
- Capture customer details quickly and easily
- Find customers instantly
- Complete transaction histories
- Complete customer contact history
- Calendar alerts, reminders and appointments etc.
- Customer segmentation and profiling
Maintaining an accurate inventory is key to efficient supply-chain management and Encore includes advanced functionality designed to simplify every aspect of stock control.
- Look up product and component availability instantly via a variety of search methods
- Item details available instantly, including:
- Stock on hand
- Stock receipts, sales and transfers
- Stock costs and selling prices
- Stock by location or branch
- Delivery receipts
- Manage product categories
- Product traceability from initial purchase to customer sale
- Barcoding and ticket printing
- Perpetual and annual stock taking
- Stock valuation
- 35 character item reference numbering
- Unlimited product descriptions and pictures
- Configurable product module with user definable fields available
Timber Stock Control
Encore’s Industry specific timber stock control functionality is designed to reduce the complexity of managing this key aspect of merchant business operations, automating many time-consuming administrative processes.
- Cubic metres to cubic feet
- Split packs and boxes
- Timber cutting
- Inter-branch transfers
- Multiple branches
- Multiple locations
The ability to record and maintain information about customer orders and deadlines is important for every merchant business. Encore makes it easy to manage this key area of operations.
- Trade counter point of sale functionality including:
- Chip and PIN
- Cash, card and ‘on account’ customer transactions
- Special pricing
- Promotional pricing
- Email receipts and invoices
- Process trade-ins, special orders and returns
- Multiple search options to find item information instantly
- Sales Order Processing
- Special orders
- Customer pricing
- Timber tallying for hardwood and softwood
- Partial take and delivery orders
- Door scheduling
- Invoicing and customisable receipts
- Web sales – Encore integrates with a wide range of shopping cart platforms including Magento (our recommended option)
Encore enables merchants to manage their purchasing processes simply and efficiently, helping ensure a business has the components and parts it needs to meet production deadlines.
- Formalises purchasing of all products
- Automatic purchase order function makes buying suggestions based on demand history
- Matches supplier invoices to purchase orders for accurate cost management
- Record and track inter-branch transfers
- Support best practise stock management via simple booking in process
Encore’s marketing functionality enables users to create and track the targeted marketing campaigns that are essential for growing new business and securing repeat orders from existing customers.
- Customer profiling enables detailed analysis of purchase preferences, transaction values and buying frequency
- Enables detailed customer segmentation
- Create email marketing lists, manage campaigns and calculate ROI
- Customer communication response analysis
- Manage email broadcasts and newsletters
- Integrates with MailChimp and Dotmailer
Encore is designed to help senior personnel improve business productivity and profitability.The system includes functionality that provides managers with company-wide visibility across operations.
- Measure business performance against your own KPIs
- View up to the second sales and stock information in real time
- Set targets and budgets for monitoring performance
- Comprehensive reporting
- Identify key customers and anticipate buying patterns
Accurate financial management is essential for every business and Encore includes the comprehensive functionality that is key to efficient accounting and reporting.
- Manage nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- Comprehensive bookkeeping
- VAT with online submission of reports to HMRC
- Full monthly, quarterly and end of year accounts
- Bank reconciliation across multiple bank accounts
- Cash flow management
- Consolidate multiple companies via Excel function links
- Financial dashboard equipped with email alerts
- Detailed financial reporting
From reducing in-house hardware maintenance costs to enabling users to access Encore from wherever they are working, cloud computing provides numerous business benefits.We can provide Encore in the cloud or as an ‘on-premise’ installation depending on a business’ needs.
- Encore is available for ‘on premise’ installation and as a managed service in the cloud.
- The systems can be on a wide variety of different devices, including laptops, smartphones and tablets (subject to network configuration).
- We are partnered with the industry’s leading hardware providers and can supply you with barcode scanners, printers and other peripherals, all of which have been tried and tested for compatibility with Encore.