Anagram Systems is a successful, growing business with a long-established reputation for providing software solutions that make a positive, tangible difference to the way our customers run their businesses.
We have more than 36 years of experience of developing software that streamlines performance, enabling our customers to become more productive and profitable.
Our teams are dedicated to a process of continuous development, ensuring our software is always at the cutting edge of business management technology.
If you are interested in joining a successful company with a strong, proven track record for providing innovative software solutions to small and medium sized businesses, we would love to hear from you.
We are always keen to hear from skilled programmers, successful sales people and experienced helpdesk professionals.
We are focused on creating an inclusive workplace to attract the most talented people from all backgrounds and cultures. We strive for a culture that encourages our team members to do well and to do the best possible job- whatever that job may be.
.Net Developer – Accounting & Stock Control Software / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
Anagram Systems is a leading developer of Accounting & Stock Control / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for small and medium sized businesses. Our software, Encore, is used by more than 2,000 UK businesses. We have been established for 36 years and many of our customers have relied on Encore to manage business operations for decades.
We have particular expertise in stock control and specialise in providing solutions for businesses in the following industry sectors:
- Wholesale and distribution
- Timber, plumbing and builders’ merchants
- Jewellery manufacturing, wholesale and retail
- Electronic, scientific and medical instrument manufacturing
- Chemical manufacturing
- Marine chandleries
We also provide managed hosting for our customers’ applications in dedicated datacentre facilities in addition to a range of hardware peripherals for use in conjunction with Encore in retail, trade counter and warehouse environments.
As a result of ongoing company growth, we are seeking an experienced .net developer to join our development team. The developer will be a key member of the tech team responsible for evolving Encore in line with our product development roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have around 4 development under their belt, preferably in the accounting, stock control or ERP systems market. Some project lead experience is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, highly innovative company with exciting plans for the future.
HTML5 and CSS3
Team Foundation Server
WPF – MVVM
Strong Software Design and Debugging Skills (OOP / OOD)
A sound knowledge of relational databases design and development
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience in mobile and responsive design and development including HTML and CSS frameworks.
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices in development and deployment.
- Experience in Web services – RESTful, WCF, SOAP.
- IIS configuration and management of hosting applications
- Experience of developing ERP, accounting, CRM or other business management systems
- Project lead experience
- Experience of working to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
- Experience of agile software development methodologies and tools
- Shell scripting or other scripting experience
What’s on offer?
- Work for a market leading company in a fun and friendly environment
- A competitive salary package
- Ongoing product and service training
To apply for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to us: