Comprehensive Customer Detail Management
Encore makes it easy you and your teams to capture and maintain customer information. The system’s powerful search functionality enables users to find customer records instantly.
- Cash sales – when you don’t need to store any customer information
- Capture customer details quickly and easily
- Find customers instantly
- Complete transaction histories
- Capture dates of anniversaries, birthdays and other special occasions
- Linked family accounts
- Complete customer contact history
- Calendar alerts, reminders and appointments etc.
- Customer segmentation and profiling
Maintaining an accurate inventory is key to efficient management and Encore includes advanced functionality designed to simplify every aspect of stock control.
- Look up product availability instantly via a variety of search methods
- Item details available instantly, including:
- Stock on hand
- Stock receipts, sales and transfers
- Stock costs and selling prices
- Stock by location or branch
- Delivery receipts
- Manage item categories and collections
- Item traceability from initial purchase to customer sale
- Manage certified stones and parcels
- Serial number traceability
- Barcoding and ticket printing
- Perpetual and annual stock taking
- Stock valuation
- 35 character item reference numbering
- Unlimited item descriptions and pictures
- Configurable item module with user definable fields available
The ability to record and maintain information about customer orders us important for all jewellery businesses. Encore makes it easy to manage this area of operations.
- Point of sale functionality including:
- Chip and PIN
- Cash, card and ‘on account’ customer transactions
- Email receipts and invoices
- Manage layaways, wish-lists and returns
- Process trade-ins, special orders and returns
- Multiple search options to find item information instantly
- Sales Order Processing for wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers
- Invoicing and customisable receipts
- Web sales – Encore integrates with a wide range of shopping cart platforms including Magento (our recommended option)
- Second hand purchasing and selling
The ability to manage approvals and identify the location of an item is essential to minimising the risk of losses. Encore’s approvals functionality helps uses keep track of all items sent or received for approval.
- Manage approvals from suppliers and approvals sent to customers
- Track all approval related movements and transactions
- Convert approvals to sales instantly and raise sales invoices
- Record information via customisable approval notes
Encore’s repairs management functionality enables users to manage every aspect of the process quickly and easily and notify customers when their item is ready for collection.
- Manage in-house and outsourced repairs
- Manage repair quotations and estimates
- Add item images to repair records
- Create an audit trail of item repair actions and movements
- User defined menu of repair services
- Send repair notifications to customers via email and SMS (requires mobile network provider)
- Allocate stock components to repair items
- Roll-up item repair costings
Encore is designed to help jewellery manufacturers manage their production processes quickly and simply. The system provides users with full traceability, helping increase productivity and minimising waste.
- Consolidates multiple components into finished items
- Job bag creation
- Manufacture one off pieces or multiples
- Work centres allow progress of all manufactured items to be traced
- Monitor costings throughout the manufacturing process
- Certified stone picking for manufacturing with linked GIA certificate downloads
- Manage inventory of components and finished items
- Link to Rapaport to maintain accurate costing information
Encore enables jewellery businesses to manage their purchasing processes simply and efficiently, helping ensure a business has the components and parts it needs to meet production deadlines.
- Formalises purchasing of all items and components
- Automatic purchase order function makes buying suggestions based on demand history
- Matches supplier invoices to purchase orders for accurate cost management
- Record and track inter-branch transfers
- Support best practise stock management via simple booking in process
Encore’s marketing functionality enables users to create and track the targeted marketing campaigns that are essential for growing new business and securing repeat orders from existing customers.
- Customer profiling enables detailed analysis of purchase preferences, transaction values and buying frequency
- Enables detailed customer segmentation
- Create email marketing lists, manage campaigns and calculate ROI
- Customer communication response analysis
- Manage email broadcasts and newsletters
- Integrates with MailChimp and Dotmailer
Encore is designed to help senior personnel improve business productivity and profitability.The system includes functionality that provides managers with company-wide visibility across operations.
- Measure business performance against your own KPIs
- View up to the second sales and stock information in real time
- Set targets and budgets for monitoring performance
- Comprehensive reporting
- Identify key customers and anticipate buying patterns
Accurate financial management is essential for every business and Encore includes the comprehensive functionality that is key to efficient accounting and reporting.
- Manage nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- Comprehensive bookkeeping
- VAT with online submission of reports to HMRC
- Full monthly, quarterly and end of year accounts
- Bank reconciliation across multiple bank accounts
- Second hand VAT margin scheme
- Cash flow management
- Consolidate multiple companies via Excel function links
- Financial dashboard equipped with email alerts
- Detailed financial reporting
From reducing in-house hardware maintenance costs to enabling users to access Encore from wherever they are working, cloud computing provides numerous business benefits.We can provide Encore in the cloud or as an ‘on-premise’ installation depending on a business’ needs.
- Encore is available for ‘on premise’ installation and as a managed service in the cloud.
- The systems can be on a wide variety of different devices, including laptops, smartphones and tablets (subject to network configuration).
- We are partnered with the industry’s leading hardware providers and can supply you with barcode scanners, printers and other peripherals, all of which have been tried and tested for compatibility with Encore.